[WSBARP] Upcoming CLE - Landlord/ Tenant Law Webcast Only?

Roger A. Moss ram at rogeramoss.com
Fri Sep 14 16:17:58 PDT 2018

> The CLE is offered on September 24th as a webcast only.

Michael, the original email about the seminar indicated it was available in person at WSBA and as a webcast. Has something changed?

Thank you and happy Friday

Roger A. Moss, Mediation Counsel
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.rogeramoss.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.

> On Sep 11, 2018, at 10:12 PM, Michael Safren <msafren at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Fellow Listervers:
>
> Please see the below announcement regarding an upcoming CLE entitled: Landlord/ Tenant Law: The Basic Building Blocks.  The CLE is offered on September 24th as a webcast only.  RPPT members can obtain discount on tuition.
>
> Landlord-Tenant Law – The Basic Building Blocks (Webcast Only) on September 24th, 2018
>

> Registration Link: https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/WEBCAST-Landlord-Tenant-Law--The-Basic-Building-Blocks/MeetingDetail/14287533 <https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/WEBCAST-Landlord-Tenant-Law--The-Basic-Building-Blocks/MeetingDetail/14287533>
>
> 5.50 Credits in Law & Legal Proceedure
>
> This basics program will provide you with an introduction to some of the foundations of Landlord-Tenant Law including Washington specific best practices for starting and ending a lease, pre- eviction notices, unlawful detainer actions from the tenant’s as well as landlord’s perspective, the Mobile Home Landlord Tenant Act and Fair Housing and Fair Credit.
> CHAIR
> Danielle Flatt - Ryan Swanson & Cleveland, Seattle
>
> SCHEDULE
> 8:00 a.m. Registration Opens
> 8:25 a.m. Seminar Begins
> 4:00 p.m. Adjourn
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Michael Safren
>
> Web Editor, RPPT section

View this email in your browser. <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwMg/index.html>
 <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwMw/index.html>
 <>
 <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwNA/index.html>

Live Webcast Option

 <>

Credits:
 <>
5.5 Law & Legal Procedure CLE credits

Tuition:
 <>
$206.25 (RPPT Section member tuition)

$275 (Standard tuition)

 <>
Developed in partnership with the WSBA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
 <>
Landlord-Tenant Law: The Basic Building Blocks <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwNA/index.html>
Monday, Sept. 24, 2018
8:25 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Conference Center at the WSBA Offices
1325 4th Ave., 6th floor, Seattle, WA 98101-2539 (View Map <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwNQ/index.html>)

Register now for an introduction to the basics of landlord-tenant law in Washington, including:

Best practices for starting and ending a lease.
Pre-eviction notices.
Unlawful detainer actions—from the tenant’s and the landlord’s perspectives.
The Mobile Home Landlord Tenant Act.
Fair Housing and Fair Credit.

 <>
 <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwNA/index.html>

 <>
Can’t make the live seminar? Click here <mailto:orders at wsba.org?subject=18708SEA%20-%20Notify%20me%20when%20recorded%20seminar%20is%20available> to be notified when the recording is available. Recorded product may differ in composition and/or price from the live seminar.
For accessibility or accommodation requests, or other questions, please email cle at wsba.org <mailto:cle at wsba.org> or call 206-443-9722 (toll free: 800-945-9722).
Please do not reply to this message. (Replies to this message are not monitored.) If you have questions please email cle at wsba.org <mailto:cle at wsba.org>.

Get CLE credits anytime, anywhere, with WSBA recorded seminars. You'll find hundreds of selections on the CLE Store <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwNg/index.html>.

 <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwNw/index.html>
Washington State Bar Association
1325 Fourth Ave., Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98101-2539 | Map <http://wsba2.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNDE1NTMyJnA9MSZ1PTM3MzA2MDYxNyZsaT0xNTUzMjIwOA/index.html>