[WSBARP] Quit Claim deed transfer

Andrew Hay andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net
Thu Sep 6 14:57:31 PDT 2018

Search for LPO forms and use the Personal Representatives deed.

https://www.wsba.org/for-legal-professionals/join-the-legal-profession-in-wa/limited-practice-officers/lpo-forms

LPO Forms are very helpful.

Andrew Hay
Hay & Swann PLLC
201 South 34th Street
Tacoma, WA  98418
Phone: (253) 272-2400
Fax:     (253) 267-8947
www.washingtonlaw.net<http://www.washingtonlaw.net/>

THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT ONLY.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL COPIES