[WSBARP] Personal Representative

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:53:36 PDT 2018

Jim, There is a bit of process if the heirs are not going to sign an
agreement. If you want nonintervention powers for the PR notice of the
petition for nonintervention powers needs to be filed with the petition and
mailed on I think it is 14 days notice of the hearing for appointnent with
nonintervention powers. Or you can file for appointment and request
nonintervention powers later.

--
Mary K. Henderson
Henderson Law Office PLLC