[WSBARP] PC looking for referral

Douglas W. Scott doug at davisscottlaw.com
Tue Oct 2 15:08:01 PDT 2018

I encountered one of these in which an attorney sought to protect the attorney fees of his divorcing client  by a note and DOT against the marital house.  The Judge threw out the DOT since it was only signed by the wife.  There are other documents which the Guy could have prepared to protect his advance funds prior to the house being sold.

Douglas W. Scott
Rainier Legal Advocates, LLC
465 Rainier Boulevard North, Suite C
Issaquah, Washington, 98027