[WSBARP] Providing Documents to AG's Office

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Tue May 15 12:29:37 PDT 2018

List Mates:

I represent an Motel with an RV park.   A tenant that signed a week to week
rental agreement for an RV space filed a complaint with the consumer
protection office after my client refused to provide them with a one year
lease.  The AG's office, although claiming to not represent any party and is
only trying to mediate the situation, keeps asking for more information from
my client.  They now want all RV leases and ledgers for the RV park.  I
provided redacted leases for the spaces.  I am inclined not to provide any
further information.  There is no lawsuit.  It appears they are trying to
force my client into the manufactured home rules that require one year
leases which this park has never offered

Have any of you had any experience with this type of situation.  How far can
the AG push this?

Jeff Davis

W. Jeff Davis, Esq.

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510
Sequim WA 98382
Phone No.:(360) 683.1129
Fax No.: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129