[WSBARP] Earnest Money Deposit Issue

John M. Riley III JMR at witherspoonkelley.com
Thu May 10 11:12:13 PDT 2018

Had this case a couple of years ago.   The contract does survive the death of the seller or buyer.   I had to look nationwide but that is the clear answer.  I obtained a court order awarding my client seller the earnest money because the deceased buyers estate  did not perform the PSA.

John Riley

John M. Riley III
Attorney | Witherspoon • Kelley
JMR at witherspoonkelley.com<mailto:JMR at witherspoonkelley.com> | Attorney Profile <http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/john-riley-1> | vCard<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/s/jmr.vcf>

[WK]

422 W. Riverside Ave, Ste 1100
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 624-5265 (office)
(509) 458-2728 (fax)
witherspoonkelley.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.