[WSBARP] Earnest Money Deposit Issue

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Wed May 9 12:56:36 PDT 2018

Thanks all. My theory was also that the transmittal of the signed Form 51
is simply an offer of rescission and not sufficient to give grounds for
anticipatory breach, but was trying to find some authority to either
support my gut or give support to my client's preference (that it is
anticipatory breach).

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***