[WSBARP] Land Use Attorney

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Mon May 7 18:15:51 PDT 2018

Unless time is of the extreme essence, I think I'd try consulting with a
system maintainer first, because they probably repeatedly deal with
failing septic systems and are literally in the trenches!  You can find
a list of them here:

https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/environmental-health/piping/onsite-sewage-systems/professionals/~/media/depts/health/environmental-health/documents/oss/list-of-certified-on-site-system-maintainers.ashx

I've used AA American the most, and my clients have been satisfied with
their work, but I have heard one on-line consumer complain about them.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148