[WSBARP] Offer by SKYWORK HOMES

Shaun W Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Mon May 7 13:25:04 PDT 2018

I have a client who received an offer from SKYWORK INVESTMENT D LLC for
residential property in Seattle Has anyone had experience with this
outfit or its principals. They appear to be connected to SKYWORK HOMES.
Please reply off  list.

Thank you,

Shaun

--
*/Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law
Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication
contains advice relating to a Federal Tax issue, it is not intended or
written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of
avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or
entity under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to
another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.