[WSBARP] Interested in Referral

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 08:21:45 PDT 2018

A listing agent apparently either didn't get a title report or know how
to read the report.  Her seller client went through bankruptcy and
thought that the second mortgage had simply disappeared.  Now it's
showing up ontitle.  It's apparently been over 10 years without payment,
but other than that I know of no defenses.  Seller is nowincontract, so
a solution ideally would be something with a quick process.

Anyone interested in taking this on?  I'll pass all names along to the
agent involved (which fortunately is not me!)

Kary L. Krismer

John L. Scott/KMS Renton