[WSBARP] 3 story house meets 2 story CCR restriction

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 19:10:58 PDT 2018

I'm still focusing on the possible lack of 22T, even though it was
present on the facts being discussed.

I wonder what the impact would be on an appraisal if the appraiser knew
the covenant violation.  For that to help though you'd need a still
effective 22A.

This may also be another reason to not go too crazy on the amount of
earnest money, because without 22T that might be the best solution.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148