[WSBARP] Chelan Co deed in probate require recording Ltrs Testamentary?

Pat Aylward PatA at JDSALaw.com
Mon Mar 5 10:36:40 PST 2018

We provide the Letters Testamentary along with the deed and tax affidavit.  They do not require the Letters to be recorded.  I do not recall any extra fee.

Pat

[cid:image001.png at 01D2FFB0.E079EEA0]<http://www.jdsalaw.com/law-talk/>

J. Patrick Aylward
<http://www.jdsalaw.com/j-patrick-aylward>Attorney at Law, JDSALaw
P: (509) 662-3685<tel:509%20662-3685> | F: (509) 662-2452<tel:509%20662-2452>
Web: www.JDSALaw.com<http://www.JDSALaw.com>
[cid:image002.png at 01D2FFB0.E079EEA0]<http://www.facebook.com/JDSALaw>

[cid:image003.png at 01D2FFB0.E079EEA0]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/jeffers-danielson-sonn-aylward>

[cid:image004.png at 01D2FFB0.E079EEA0]<http://twitter.com/JDSALaw>