[WSBARP] Doing business in the Philippines

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Wed Jun 27 11:24:22 PDT 2018

I worked with "Cubie" to transfer a seller's interest in a real estate contract which was an asset in one of my probates about 3 years ago.  I found her office to be professional, reasonable and efficient.  When looking for someone to assist with this I did note that Cubie was a past president of her Bar Association.

Cynthia V. Ecube, Esq.
LAW OFFICE OF CYNTHIA V. ECUBE, ESQ.
207 Martyr Street, Suite 3
Hagåtña, Guam 96910