[WSBARP] akc dog - return to breeder issue

Melinda Grout mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:13:06 PDT 2018

I know some breeders do require buyers to agree to return dog if they are done with it.  Current probate in which dog needs home, and breeder has appeared to collect the dog, with Release of Interest she wants my client to sign.  Includes agreement to turn over all vet records, and sign over AKC Registration.

We are contacting breeder for copy contract in which deceased agreed to this.  Other thoughts or experience with this?

Thanks!

Melinda Grout