[WSBARP] Referral for HOA Rental-Rights situation

Douglas W. Scott doug at davisscottlaw.com
Tue Jul 24 09:35:22 PDT 2018

Our office in Issaquah went to the Court of Appeals on this issue representing a unit owner in Auburn, WA against the HOA. The unit owner had been fined $30  per day for rental violations.  We prevailed, and the unit owner was allowed to rent out their unit. We would be willing to explore this case.

Douglas W. Scott
Rainier Legal Advocates, LLC
465 Rainier Boulevard North, Suite C
Issaquah, Washington, 98027