[WSBARP] Self extinguishing easement

Scott Thomas scott at scottgthomaslaw.com
Tue Jan 30 15:54:40 PST 2018

Zobrist v. Culp, 95 Wn.2d 556, 627 P.2d 1308 (1981) (a railroad easement,
which was created to end 12 months after the "running and operating" of a
railroad ceased, was held to have terminated.)  Washington Practice contains
a brief description of the termination of easements, and cites to this case.