[WSBARP] Self extinguishing easement

Kathleen Hopkins khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
Tue Jan 30 15:36:38 PST 2018

Craig:
Any rule against perpetuities issue there?

FYI: Prof. Steven Bender at SU Law is a great property law professor and consultant on that topic (and his hourly rate is quite reasonable).  He has been invaluable in a couple of crazy future interests deals I handled recently.   https://law.seattleu.edu/faculty/profiles/steven-bender

PS: feel free to use my name if you contact him.

Kathleen J. Hopkins
Real Property Law Group, PLLC
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 654
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone & Fax: (206) 625-0404
email: khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
www.rp-lawgroup.com<http://www.rp-lawgroup.com/>

This message is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work-product doctrine; if you are not the intended recipient of this message please let the sender know you received it in error and please delete this message.  Thank you.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations concerning tax practice, you are advised that this message is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by anyone for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under any tax laws; or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.