[WSBARP] Real Estate Contract and Ownership

Jay Goldstein jay at jaglaw.net
Wed Jan 24 08:24:09 PST 2018

QT is the way to go-we handle a fair volume of real estate contracts and from time to time need to quiet title when seller has not provided fulfillment deed and passed on.

Jay A. Goldstein
Of Counsel
[Logo Color 946x243 pixels]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
jay at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.