[WSBARP] Recalcitrant Attorney in Fact

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Thu Feb 22 14:24:04 PST 2018

Thanks Eric,

You are the only reply.  I believe you are correct in that the PR has
standing and can compel an accounting. Under  RCW 11.125.140(9) an Agent has
thirty days to respond to a PR's written request for an accounting of the
"receipts, disbursements, or transactions conducted on behalf of the
principal."  If no timely response is provided, RCW 11.125.160(2)(b)
authorizes the PR, as any other interested person, RCW 11.125.160(1)(d), to
bring the petition.  I made my written request long ago, so now just a
petition for an accounting, on twenty day notice, and include as part of the
requested relief a reference to RCW 11.125.170.

Thanks for the response.

Jeff