[WSBARP] Legal Messenger

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Tue Feb 13 17:20:04 PST 2018

I’ve been asking myself the same question. Today, ABC Messengers delivered a “spam” advertisement for a CLE. I don’t feel it’s right to pay for this service if they are delivering SPAM to my office (I would gladly accept the cans of processed meat, though!).

The few times in litigation it has been quite useful is delivering Trial Notebooks. They usually charge $5 for the “Bulk Charge”, but it’s nice to be able to get it to court next day. We are also still using the messenger to record Deeds, next day service is good but not quite as quick as eRecord from a Title Co. We also have used Messenger to file original Wills, since our firm does quite a bit of probates.

Nicholas Pleasants
James Pleasants, P.C.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel.
(425) 497-0799 fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.