[WSBARP] Buyer Remedy for Seller Default in NWMLS P&S

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:13:04 PST 2018

I would suggest having someone who specializes in such repairs view the
property so you can solidify your evidence as to valuation and
consideration of what is at stake. Just a thought. Nick Clapham

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 12:56 PM, <nestor at pplsweb.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the citation. I read the cases, and not quite comfortable
> recommending to a client to close and litigate this issue considering the
> amount in question. Looks like anticipatory breach if we have to go that
> route. There is the alternative proposed by our colleague Rani. Quite
> possibly we provide instructions to the Escrow Agent that Buyer states that
> closing and acceptance of the deed is subject to waiver by the Seller as to
> the merger doctrine regarding the repairs under Form 35R.
>

> Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law
>
> Licensed in Washington & Florida
>
> Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary
>

> *ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
> may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
> not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to
> hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it.
> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
> return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and
> forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the
> contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by
> the sender.*
>

> *P* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*

Nicholas L. Clapham
(407)484-9625

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipent(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.