[WSBARP] Buyer Remedy for Seller Default in NWMLS P&S

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Thu Feb 8 09:56:44 PST 2018

Thanks for the citation. I read the cases, and not quite comfortable
recommending to a client to close and litigate this issue considering the
amount in question. Looks like anticipatory breach if we have to go that
route. There is the alternative proposed by our colleague Rani. Quite
possibly we provide instructions to the Escrow Agent that Buyer states that
closing and acceptance of the deed is subject to waiver by the Seller as to
the merger doctrine regarding the repairs under Form 35R.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.