[WSBARP] More Explanation about Remote Notary Acknowledgements

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Thu Feb 1 09:25:40 PST 2018

The corrected second post says “WA law does NOT waive the requirement for an acknowledgment.”

I have not researched to provide citations that you request. My concern is that this issue could well end up in an appeals court to decide that conclusion.
NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.