[WSBARP] Search Archives

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:01:25 PST 2018

Listmates:  is there a way to search the archives without having to open every month for the past three years?  I vaguely remember a string of posts asking about HOAs/Condo Asso.s who were trying to attack short-term rentals in either a HOA or a condo by invoking the "no-businesses or commercial practices" premises provisions.  I believe the issue was whether an owner violates the no-business or commercial activities provisions in a Declaration or CC&Rs when the owner uses AirBnB (and the like) to rent out the home or condo.  I seem to recall that the general consensus was that the "use" of the unit was still residential (and not commercial) but now looking for a more solid foundation such a as case to that affect.