[WSBARP] Alright - here's a new one for me ...

RebeccaWiess rwiess at foxinternet.net
Tue Dec 18 16:42:23 PST 2018

1.	Embassy, as already noted.
2.	If there's not a convenient embassy, look for a US military
installation and ask for a public service officer. Any US military officer,
can notarize, but outside of the public service officers, they may not have
a clue.
3.	If the country has an equivalent notary system, then WA will accept
foreign notarization, but that's a country by country thing, so ask the
title company before using this option.
4.	In any case, the document should have an apostille attached, so it
is helpful to use a notary who understands how to get one, and that's
easiest at an embassy.

Rebecca K. Wiess

421 24th Avenue East

Seattle, WA  98112