[WSBARP] Piano Mover Liability

Nicholas Fisher nicfisherlaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:17:04 PST 2018

Try Pedigo Piano, they have great piano movers, even grand pianos.  I would
include a hold harmless provision in the storage agreement in addition to
the indemnification and if there are children moving in, I would make it
very broad to include any kind of damage, even intentional damage from a
child.