[WSBARP] Nicaraguan Real Estate Advice

Daniel Wadkins DWadkins at LeeHayes.com
Thu Aug 2 23:22:52 PDT 2018

Listmates,

I am looking for referrals for an attorney in the U.S. who has experience assisting U.S. clients with real estate transactions in Nicaragua. Please send all referrals directly to me (off list), if possible.

Thanks!

Dan

___________________________

Daniel M. Wadkins | Lee & Hayes<http://www.leehayes.com/>
Partner - Chair of Corporate and IP Transactions Group
P  509.944.4787  |  F  509.323.8979
dwadkins at leehayes.com

Follow us! Twitter<https://twitter.com/LeeHayesLaw> // LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lee-&-hayes-pllc?trk=company_logo>

Atlanta  /  Austin  /  Portland Metro  /  Rochester  /  Seattle  /  Spokane  /  Washington, D.C. Metro

NOTE: This email and any attachments contain information from the law firm of Lee & Hayes, pllc, that is confidential and/or subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read it or disclose it to others. Instead, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication, unless expressly stated otherwise, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein