[WSBARP] Nuisance orders on residential real property

Schmidt & Yee syaloha at gte.net
Wed Apr 11 06:57:19 PDT 2018

You will most likely see a lien come up on the title report for the fine
imposed. Several of the cities record these fines as liens.  If you tell
whoever issued the nuisance that you will get it cut, most that I have
worked with have always waived or removed the fine as soon as it is cut
back.  I have also found them to be generous with time to get it done.

If you need someone to do the work, I highly recommend Jeff Kirkwood of West
Coast Property Preservation.  He is in Oly, but has gone as far north as
Fife on properties I have been involved with handling.  Phone is
360-591-3538.

Pam Yee

Schmidt & Yee, PC

503-642-7641