[WSBARP] Form 17 residential

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Tue Apr 3 15:23:57 PDT 2018

Thank you all for your responses. After reviewing (again) RCW 64.06, I am of
the opinion that unless Buyer waived the Form 17, once a misrepresentation
or error is discovered, the Seller must be given the opportunity to amend
and the three days restarts the clock to rescind should the Buyer so choose.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.