[WSBARP] getting family members out - UD

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Wed Oct 25 10:14:26 PDT 2017

I have done a handful of similar evictions.  Usually the failure to launch
deadbeat adult child living in the basement, a codependent mother and
usually a relative who is doing an intervention helping mom to pull the
trigger.

You have to be very specific on how you plead the description of the room
of the tenant to be evicted.  The last thing you want is the Sheriff
evicting everybody in the house (including mom) as opposed to a specific
room.  I've had the landlord/parent put a room number on the door and that
becomes part of the property description of the property on the writ of
restitution.

*Robert R. Rowley* | Attorney at Law

7 S. Howard St, Suite 218

Spokane, WA  99201