[WSBARP] WSBA RPPT Fall CLE Seminar - Save the Date

Hefta, Rhys W. Rhys.Hefta at klgates.com
Mon Oct 23 13:09:31 PDT 2017

Please mark your calendars for the WSBA RPPT Fall CLE Seminar on Thursday December 7, 2017.  The presentation will take place at the WSBA Conference Center at 1325 Fourth Avenue in Seattle, from approximately 8:00-4:00.  A detailed agenda and registration information will follow, but we are anticipating a great program with useful material for all practitioners.  A networking luncheon is included.  Hope to see everyone there!

Co-chairs:

Rhys Hefta
Devin McComb
Danielle Flatt

[K&L Gates LLP]<http://www.klgates.com/>

Rhys W. Hefta
K&L Gates LLP
925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900
Seattle, Washington  98104-1158
Phone: +1 206-370-7675
Fax: +1 206-623-7022
rhys.hefta at klgates.com<mailto:rhys.hefta at klgates.com>
www.klgates.com<http://www.klgates.com/>

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP. The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at Rhys.Hefta at klgates.com<mailto:Rhys.Hefta at klgates.com>.-5