[WSBARP] TOD & Estate Recovery

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:04:30 PDT 2017

I thought the residence was the Mother's until her death so unless some
other exclusion applies isn't the residence available for sale before
Mother will qualify for Medicaid? Since Mother's residence is soon to be
nursing home and her limit for qualifying for Mediciad is $2,000 how will
she qualify for nursing home care while owning the home?  Unless she
indicates she intends to return there or another exclusion applies.