[WSBARP] Escrow Closing Software

Hanigan Law Office, PS law at cni.net
Thu Oct 19 11:51:32 PDT 2017

We are using ProForm Standard edition from SoftPro, and have it licensed
to /_one_/ laptop.

The yearly licensing fee is around $360.00 per year (Set up was
$1,400.00) and the 1099 component is $108.33 yearly (Set up was $599 if
I remember correctly).

Ask for discounts when ordering and get everything in writing. We had an
issue with the original quote as to whether said quote included or
excluded the first year's licensing fees.

Feel free to call and discuss with myself or Jennifer Lorenzo if you
have additional questions.

-Tim Hanigan
Wahkiakum Title & Escrow, co. / Hanigan Law Office, P.S.
360-795-3741 / 360-795-3494