[WSBARP] Logging proceeds

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:58:38 PDT 2017

Listmates,  I have a client in foreclosure that wants to log the parcel prior to the sale.  My instincts say she is committing waste and that the lender will grab the proceeds.  I have looked at the DOT and it really does not say much about this scenario.  She has little or no money so can't afford for us to do any research.  Thought I would ask the collective intelligence of the list if there was some exception before I told her it was a bad idea. Thanks, Craig

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091