[WSBARP] assignment

Cody Moore codym at moscow.com
Wed Nov 22 09:44:50 PST 2017

I'm going to tiptoe in to offer an opinion as much as ask some questions.
It's my understanding that a H/W LLC can be treated as a disregarded entity
and thus they still get the benefit of the home sale exclusion under IRC
121. I'm basing my understanding on the attached Rev. Proc. I had saved away
along with some old notes (not attached).

Thanks,

Cody R. Moore

Westberg Roepke Moore, PLLC

(208) 883-1520

___

This transmission, or any attachment thereto, from Westberg  Roepke Moore,
PLLC is intended only for those persons and/or entities to whom it is
addressed.  The information transmitted may be confidential and/or protected
by a privilege or as attorney work product.  If this transmission is not
intended for you, please return it and then destroy it completely.  Any
unauthorized use of this transmission is strictly prohibited.