[WSBARP] Question

Kary Krismer krismer at comcast.net
Wed May 31 08:16:33 PDT 2017

I would suggest doing a sewer scope prior to negotiating.  It may be that part of the line needs to be replaced or is deteriorating, and since you have the other owner over a barrel you might be able to get them to repair more of the line on their dime as part of the relocation project.  But without doing a sewer scope you won’t know that.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148