[WSBARP] property in Kirkland

Marc Holmes marc at holmeslawgroup.com
Fri May 26 13:56:51 PDT 2017

I know Kirk Mulfinger and Bryan Loveless and both are very competent.  Kirk is also an attorney which is a nice bonus.

This is also right up my alley and I have represented a lot of property owners selling to developers.  I also own a brokerage company, Washington Lawyers Realty <http://walawrealty.com/>  and can provide all of the brokerage services you’d expect to list the property.  Either way, we work on a flat fee basis rather and our clients get excellent service at a much better price.

Marc Holmes

Holmes Law Group PLLC

808 5th Ave N

Seattle WA 98109