[WSBARP] property in Kirkland

Robert S Schuck rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com
Fri May 26 13:27:20 PDT 2017

I could recommend Duke Young, he is with Windermere Real Estate in Bellevue, but he lives in Kirkland and owns commercial and rental property in Kirkland   206-601-0529. I have worked with him for numbers years, I do real estate closings amount other areas.

Robert S. Schuck
Kennedy,Schuck & Miller, PLLC
1520 140th NE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425)451-3760 (telephone)
(425)451-3878 (facsimile)
rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com<mailto:rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com>

This correspondence is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and may contain confidential information protected by Attorney-Client privilege. If you are not a person for whom this message was intended, please delete it from your system immediately, refrain from copying or forwarding any part of the message, and kindly notify me at (425) 451-3760 or at rsschuck at ksmlawfirm.com<mailto:rsschuck at qwest0ffice.net>   Thank you.