[WSBARP] Timeshare Attorney Referrals?

Grifan Cayce grifan at caycegrove.com
Tue May 2 14:16:25 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon, Listmates: Clients are in need of a referral to get out of a timeshare up in Whistler, BC. I would appreciate any referrals for proven firms/attorneys who handle such matters. I know of Timeshare Exit Team, however am nervous to send the client that way - would also appreciate any insight there either pro or con. Feel free to respond offline to grifan at caycegrove.com<mailto:grifan at caycegrove.com>.

Much appreciated!

Grifan Cayce, M. Ed. | ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
ESTATE PLANNING × PROBATE × REAL ESTATE × BUSINESS
cayce|grove LAW OFFICES
grifan at caycegrove.com<mailto:grifan at caycegrove.com>
www.caycegrove.com<http://www.caycegrove.com/>
425.255.0603 ext. 3

PLEASE NOTE: Cayce & Grove Law Offices is excited to announce we have moved our main office  to Maple Valley. We are now located at 22443 SE 240th Street | Suite 101,  Maple Valley, WA 98038.  Our telephone number remains the same.