[WSBARP] title elimination of manufactured home

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Thu Mar 30 11:27:09 PDT 2017

Unfortunately yes.  You need to find the mfg of the mobile and call them.  Give them what information there is on the TAG.  They are familiar with this situation and there is a form that they have for it when the mobile is built in OR but goes straight to Washington.  I don't know if you'll have much luck given the age of the mobile but that's what I have done in the past.  I ended up there after DOL told me they couldn't help but the OR DOL sent me in the direction of the mfg.  I can't remember the name of the form right now but essentially there is another number.