[WSBARP] Residential Lease Form

Nick Bergh nick at gnbergh.com
Fri Mar 24 13:53:51 PDT 2017

Eric Steven does residential landlord /tenant work in Spokane. His website has various residential leases and related documents posted.  That might be a place to start.  http://www.ericstevenlaw.com/

________________________

Nick Bergh

Law Office of G N Bergh

2006 South Post Street

Spokane WA 99203-2049

ph 509-624-4295  | fx 509-344-1844

nick at gnbergh.com

www.gnbergh.com <http://www.gnbergh.com/>

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Jan Kelly
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 1:05 PM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: [WSBARP] Residential Lease Form

Does anyone have a residential property lease agreement that they would care to share with me? I looked at the LPO forms, but nothing relates to leasing. Thank you.

--

Jan Kelly, JD/MBA
Attorney at Law

JK Law

Direct Line  <tel:%28702%29%20338-6733> (702) 338-6733

Facsimile  <tel:%28360%29%20779-2265> (360) 779-2265

Licensed in Nevada and Washington.

27271 Big Valley Road NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of any information contained in or attached to this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately notify the sender by email by "reply to sender only" and delete this message and any attached documents from your computer. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality and/or any legal privilege. Thank you.