[WSBARP] Residential Lease Form

Jan Kelly jan at jankellylaw.com
Fri Mar 24 13:05:04 PDT 2017

Does anyone have a residential property lease agreement that they would
care to share with me? I looked at the LPO forms, but nothing relates to
leasing. Thank you.

--

*Jan Kelly, JD/MBA*Attorney at Law

JK Law

Direct Line (702) 338-6733

Facsimile (360) 779-2265

Licensed in Nevada and Washington.

27271 Big Valley Road NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
disclosure or distribution of any information contained in or attached to
this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately
notify the sender by email by "reply to sender only" and delete this
message and any attached documents from your computer. Receipt by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality
and/or any legal privilege. Thank you.