[WSBARP] Contract for Providing On-Site Management Service

Oscar Yang, Esq. oscar.yang at esberrylaw.com
Fri Mar 10 13:19:27 PST 2017

Listmates:

Does anyone have a contract for the following business relationship?  If you
do not mind sharing, I would love to have one.  If I receive more than one
document, I will make sure to share all among respondents.

*	ABC provides ongoing maintenance and property management services to
XYZ's residential property in exchange for living at one of the units at the
same property.

Involved parties want to put this business relationship in writing.  I see
more than one way of accomplishing this, so would like to see how others
have treated this business relationship.

Kind regards,

Oscar Yang

ES BERRY LAW PC

2155 112th Ave NE

Bellevue, WA 98004

DISCLAIMER FROM ES BERRY LAW PC: This e-mail contains proprietary
information some of which may be legally privileged, confidential or
protected. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
replying to it and delete it. This email is for informational purposes only
and does not constitute legal advice. Unauthorized disclosure, printing,
forwarding, copying, distribution or other similar use of such information
is strictly prohibited. Unless specifically and clearly expressed otherwise,
this email also should not be interpreted as an electronic/digital signature
that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document.