[WSBARP] Question on Transfer of Development Rights

Kinnon Williams KWilliams at insleebest.com
Thu Jun 15 14:52:35 PDT 2017

Robert,
I have worked on that particular issue several times. Feel free to call.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2E5E7.05C30A40]

Kinnon W. Williams | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4225 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/kwilliams.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | kwilliams at insleebest.com<mailto:kwilliams at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.