[WSBARP] Banks behaving badly

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Jul 12 09:58:24 PDT 2017

I completely agree. If I ever get a judgment that imposes interest/damages against any bank under these or similar circumstances, I will certainly be letting the listserve know...and sharing pleadings. And if I try it and it doesn't work, I'll let everyone know that as well.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.