[WSBARP] Banks behaving badly

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Wed Jul 12 09:40:46 PDT 2017

If this case actually comes to litigation, it would be a great service to
all if the attorney for the plaintiff were to share with us copies of the
complaint and any supplemental brief(s). Perhaps if WF gets tagged a few
times it will wise up.

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.