[WSBARP] Sheriff Indemnity Bonds

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 18:17:33 PDT 2017

Contact Parker Smith and Feek as they may provide this faster. There is a
great discussion of this by Matthew Green at Williams Kastner in a Dec.
2014 WSBA CLE

--
Nicholas L. Clapham
(206)939-0262

NOTICE- This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information. It is intended only for the named recipent(s) and may contain
attorney work product and/or information exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. This does not constitute an electronic
signature.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230 and other IRS
regulations, unless we expressly state otherwise, any tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter(s) addressed herein.