[WSBARP] Slightly OT - foreign LLC holding WA real estate

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Wed Jan 25 13:57:37 PST 2017

Eric: A simple solution to this is just to register the foreign LLC, as doing business here, with the Secretary of State; easy, quick and inexpensive solution.  I just did this for a client using a Texas LLC to buy  property here.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D27712.FACAB130]

Gregory L. Ursich | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.