[WSBARP] HOA lien collection

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Jan 4 11:47:36 PST 2017

Scott,

You should consider whether the act of turning off water is a constructive eviction that could expose the HOA to damages greater than the amount of the lien.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the original message from your electronic files.