[WSBARP] Fall 2017 RPPT Newsletter is now Available on WSBARPPT.com

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:46:41 PST 2017

Hello Fellow Listserv Members:

The Fall 2017 RPPT Newsletter is now Available on www.wsbarppt.com  for
section members to download and view.  The link in my previous email did
not work, but this link is now working.

This newsletter's articles include:

   - *Washington Trust Decanting Act: A Better Way to Modify Irrevoacable
   Trusts?*
   - *No- Contest Clauses*
   - *Recent Developments in Probate & Trust*:
      - Matter of Estate of Blowers
      - Matter of Estate of Primiani
   - *Recent Developments in Real Property*:
      - University of Washington v. City of Seattle
      - River Stone Holdings v. Lopez
   - *Practice Tips: Gifts by Nonresident Noncitizens*

Happy Reading!!!

Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section